Happy Mother’s Day! A Fun Writing Activity and Craft for Mother’s Day
Your students will love making this fun writing activity and craft that integrates opinion writing, science and conventions of language for Mother’s Day!
Children will enjoy planting the seeds, that you will include with the project, with their families and feel so proud watching them grow. Some of my students have brought in pictures of their flowers growing in their gardens!
One way to use this is to glue to finished craft on the front of 12x18 sized construction paper folded in half to open as a card and glue the frames on the inside. Another option is to glue the finished craft onto the front of 9x12 sized construction paper and choose one of the frames to glue on the back of the craft.
Here’s what is Included:
1. A My Mom Is, Can, Has frame
2. My mom is special opinion writing frame
3. Templates for the flower, leaves, stem and pot that can be copied for each child and they can make the craft.
4. Template for frame for students to color or to run off on different colored paper
5. A coloring template to run off if you would rather have the children color the flower and pot instead of assembling
6. Circle templates to copy for students to draw a portrait of their mom.
7. Copies of the saying to glue under the seed packets.
8. A coloring template of the seed packet if you would rather put a few seeds in snack bags and use this template as a cover for the seeds.
Thank you for purchasing, browsing, following, downloading and inspiring. I hope this brings a little sunshine your way! ENJOY!