FREE - Morning Work - May - Kindergarten (FREEBIE SAMPLE)
If interested in the complete product, click on the link below.
Morning Work - May - Kindergarten
This is a FREEBIE SAMPLE of my MORNING WORK (MAY) - I changed each of these 4 pages slightly from the original product so that those who have already purchased can download and use also.
I hope you enjoy it. Please consider following my shop by clicking on the heart for updates on new products, flash freebies, giveaways, and future sale events. Please leave me some feedback. I appreciate it and it helps you earn credits towards your next purchase! The description below is for the "complete" packet.
This 20 page common core packet contains language arts and math material daily for the month of May. Some pages have May graphics such as insects, flowers, sun, and rain. The skills included are skills that students would be learning during the last half of their kindergarten year.
The preview shows each page included. Please take a look.
Skills included are:
-Tracing word wall words (sight words): do, help, be, said, but
-Tracing a sentence with each sight word included above.
-Writing a sentence for each of the sight words above.
-Writing a sentence about a May picture.
-Choose from three pictures and write a sentence about the picture.
-Color the pictures using color code for the correct beginning blend.
(bl, br, cl, cr, dr, fl, fr, gl, gr, pl, sc, sk, sl, sn, tr)
-Write the blend to complete each word (bl, br, cl, cr, dr, fl, fr, gl, gr, pl, sc, sk, sl, sn, tr sm, sp, st, sw)
-Rewrite the sentences correctly with capital letters and correct ending punctuation.
-Subtraction: Complete the equation to find the difference.
-Subtraction: Solve to find the difference.
-Find the missing addend to make 10.
-Write to count on from each number 11-20
This common core packet is great for morning work, but can also be used for homework, literacy centers, writing centers, math centers, or a mini lesson.
I hope you and your students enjoy using this packet. I plan to make more for the coming months of the school year.
You may also like:
Literacy & Math
1. Winter Print & Learn Literacy & Math
2. Morning Work (February)
Reading & Writing
1. Scrambled Sentences (February)
2. Fix It Up Sentences (February)
3. Snowman Read & Write
4. Winter Read & Write
1. Writing Through The Year
2. Writing Center Packet (February)
3. February Words (Sentence Writing)
4. Winter Words (Sentence Writing)
5. Opinion Writing: 100th Day of School
6. Opinion Writing: Holidays
7. Opinion Writing: Polar Animals
8. Opinion Writing: Seasons
9. Opinion Writing: Favorite Sweets
10. Opinion Writing: Favorite Valentine Gift
1. Emergent Reader: Mittens
2. Emergent Reader: Snowflakes (Numbers 0-20 and Ten Frames)
3. Emergent Reader: Hearts
4. Emergent Reader: Here is a Snowman
5. Emergent Reader: The Party
6. Emergent Reader: I see a Snowman
7. Emergent Reader: This is a (Winter)
Numbers and Number Words
1. Numbers & Sets to 10 Winter
2. Ordinal Numbers
3. Numbers Sequencing--Snowman
4. Numbers Sequencing--Penguins
5. Numbers Sequencing--Mittens (Color)
6. Numbers Sequencing--Mittens (B&W)
7. Numbers Sequencing--Hearts
8. Numbers Hide & Seek
1. Ten Frames 0-10 Winter
2. Ten Frames 0-10 Winter (Fill in the Ten Frame)
3. Ten Frames 11-20 Winter (Fill in the Ten Frame)
1. Letter Recognition A-Z
2. FL Book (Blends and Sentence Writing)
3. CR Book (Blends and Sentence Writing)
4. Sh Book (Digraphs-and-Sentence-Writing)
5. Beginning Sounds (February)
Addition & Subtraction
1. February Addition Story Book
2. February Subtraction Story Book
3. Addition Word Problems (February)
4. Addition Problems with Manipulatives (February)
5. Subtraction Problems with Manipulatives (February)
6. Subtraction Word Problems (February)
Thanks for stopping by!
Visit me at My Blog
Like me on Facebook
Find me on Pinterest