This pack has what you need to help make your guided math lesson planning, organization and strategies used a snap!
Get the lesson plan templates that makes planning for your guided math lessons more simple and time-effective! Filling in the template will save you time and allow you to review your plans quickly what it is you want to accomplish with your group.
- Keep yourself organized in a binder using the forms. They help you keep it all in one place and easily accessible everyday.
- Seven math strategy posters feature simple icons that are meaningful to students and effective when used as prompts and during guided instruction and modeled during shared mini-lessons and mathematical experiences.
- Lesson Planning Binder Cover
- 7 Lesson Planning Templates
- Long Term Planning Sheets
- 74 Math Journal Prompts
- Math Journal Bookmarks
- Math Journal Name Labels (MS Word)
- Parent Math Journal Preview Note & Template (PowerPoint)
- Math Journal Rubric
- Rules Poster
- Zone/Station Icons
- Zone/Station Rotation Cycle Chart/Poster (PowerPoint)
- Guiding Questions
- 7 Strategy Posters (each in 3 sizes)
- Quick Introductions to each Zone
- 10 Bonus Printable Materials: Coconut Roll & Cover; Hiding 2D Shapes Game; Magna Doodle Composition Equation Cards; Monster Numbers Playdough Mats; Ten Frame Number Lines; Sorting Mats; Subtraction Memory Games; Teen and Ten Frame Flashcard Templates; Tens and Ones Equation Memory; What's the Difference Game
This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be mailed to you. You'll receive a link to an INSTANT DOWNLOAD in both your order confirmation email and under your "Purchases" dashboard.
This file is NOT EDITABLE. Custom edits and the original files in .cdr format are not available at this time. Please send a personal message if you find a typo or have a suggestion for a future product update. Updates are FREE and available from your dashboard.
Are you already a follower? If not, start today! You'll be the first to hear of NEW products so you can SAVE 25% off the first 24 hours a product becomes available. Follow Me Now!
You may also like: Frosted Math and Literacy | Ultimate Math Bundle | Frosted Tens and Ones Place Value Game
Join me on Kindergartenworks.com for freebies, teaching ideas and organization ideas. Or join in the conversation on facebook with thousands of other kindergarten teachers!
KindergartenWorks.com | Teacher T-Shirts | Facebook
Helps Meet Common Core Mathematics Standards:
- K.MP.1 Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- K.MP.2 Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- K.MP.3 Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- K.MP.4 Model with mathematics.
- K.MP.5 Use appropriate tools strategically.
- K.MP.6 Attend to precision.
- K.MP.7 Look for and make use of structure.
- K.MP.8 Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
In a nutshell - It's yours to store privately and use personally.
- One license purchase allows you access to the file for use in your own personal classroom.
- You can download and store the purchased digital file (and revisions downloaded from your dashboard) onto a computer(s), device (s) or cloud-based account(s) to which only you can access the product (Private).
- Copyrighted material (purchased file and all revisions) may not be uploaded to a blog, website, forum or cloud-based account where others can access it (Shared/Public Settings).