Standards-based interactive online activities and games for students to complete using the computer or iPad! This is an entire year's worth of kindergarten computer lessons ready to go. It hits common core standards in reading and math. Perfect for using in the computer lab, computer centers or at coomputer stations. Get your students learning like superheroes while making it EASY on YOU!
See PREVIEW FILE here to learn more or watch this video tutorial to learn more.
- Computer Lab Lesson Pages PDF - 36 Pages (36 weeks) of online games/activities ordered to cover the entire K year! Easy for students to click and learn with little modeling.
- Teacher Standards Quick Link - 4 Pages outlining the standards for each of the 4 sets included in the lesson pages PDF.
- 48 Audio Stories - 4 Pages within the lesson pages PDF that each has 12 unique stories to build in more reading and gives early finishers an open-ended activity.
- 36 Task Posters - Use posters to easily show students what games/activities to play!
- 6 "How To" Posters - These posters will help outline the basic steps for your students when they are first learning how to navigate to the correct set of games/activities you want them to play. 3 posters (each in 2 sizes) will cover the most used classroom devices: iPads, computers, laptops.
This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be mailed to you. You'll receive a link to an INSTANT DOWNLOAD in both your order confirmation email and under your "Purchases" dashboard. **You'll need to unzip this file after downloading. How to unzip a file.** Not recommended for iPads due to use of flash games.
This file is NOT EDITABLE. Custom edits and the original files in .cdr format are not available at this time. Please send a personal message if you find a typo or have a suggestion for a future product update. Updates are FREE and available from your dashboard.
Are you already a follower? If not, start today! You'll be the first to hear of NEW products so you can SAVE 25% off the first 24 hours a product becomes available. Follow Me Now!
You may also like: Teacher Planning Pages | Substitute Survival and Thrive-al | Frosted Math and Literacy
Join me on Kindergartenworks.com for freebies, teaching ideas and organization ideas. Or join in the conversation on facebook with thousands of other kindergarten teachers!
KindergartenWorks.com | Teacher T-Shirts | Facebook
In a nutshell - It's yours to store privately and use personally.
- One license purchase allows you access to the file for use in your own personal classroom. This purchase limits the use to one class, no limit on the number of devices.
- You can download and store the purchased digital file (and revisions downloaded from your dashboard) onto a computer(s), device (s) or cloud-based account(s) to which only your class can access the product (Private).
- Copyrighted material (purchased file and all revisions) may not be uploaded to a blog, website, forum or cloud-based account where others outside of your class can access it (Shared/Public Settings).