Mastering the standard of composing and decomposing numbers 11-19 in kindergarten is possible! This differentiated set of materials is designed to help students receive the practice and repetition needed to gain mastery. Includes small group and independent work - perfect for use with a guided math approach or for use in math centers.
- Number Chant to open up discussion on composing/decomposing
- 24 pg. Booklet for students to practice composing/decomposing with words (two versions*) Combines a number line, a number chart, a ten frame model and decomposing statement.
- 24 pg. Booklet for students to practice composing/decomposing with equations (two versions*). Combines a number chart, a ten frame model and equation.
- Memory Game Cards (two versions*)
- 2 'Seek, Find and Compose' Workmats and Recording Sheets. (two versions*)
- Teen and Ten Frame Flash Cards (includes larger teacher set)
- Composing and Decomposing Magnetic Drawing Practice Cards
*Includes a set of materials to compose/decompose numbers 21-99 for higher-level students
Helps Meet Common Core Mathematics Standards:
K.CC.5.a. Count up to 20 objects that are in an order by answering the question “how many”.
K.NBT.1.c Record the composition of numbers 11-19 through drawing of a group of ten ones and additional ones.
K.NBT.1.d. Record the decomposition of numbers 11-19 through a drawing of a group of ten ones and additional ones.
K.NBT.1.e. Record the composition of numbers 11-19 through an equation of a group of ten ones and additional ones.
K.NBT.1.f. Record the decomposition of numbers 11-19 through an equation of a group of ten ones and additional ones.
This is a DIGITAL FILE. No physical product will be mailed to you. You'll receive a link to an INSTANT DOWNLOAD in both your order confirmation email and under your "Purchases" dashboard.
This file is NOT EDITABLE. Custom edits and the original files in .cdr format are not available at this time. Please send a personal message if you find a typo or have a suggestion for a future product update. Updates are FREE and available from your dashboard.
Are you already a follower? If not, start today! You'll be the first to hear of NEW products so you can SAVE 25% off the first 24 hours a product becomes available. Follow Me Now!
You may also like: Frosted Composing Game | Christmas Composing Game | Composing and Decomposing Cards
Join me on Kindergartenworks.com for freebies, teaching ideas and organization ideas. Or join in the conversation on facebook with thousands of other kindergarten teachers!
KindergartenWorks.com | Teacher T-Shirts | Facebook
In a nutshell - It's yours to store privately and use personally.
- One license purchase allows you access to the file for use in your own personal classroom.
- You can download and store the purchased digital file (and revisions downloaded from your dashboard) onto a computer(s), device (s) or cloud-based account(s) to which only you can access the product (Private).
- Copyrighted material (purchased file and all revisions) may not be uploaded to a blog, website, forum or cloud-based account where others can access it (Shared/Public Settings).